The company succession should be planned at an early stage especially in family-owned companies in the medium-sized sector. The values created by the founders of the company should be transferred to a successor from their own ranks in the interest of the founding family or - should a successor in the family be ruled out - to external transferees. Many legal and tax issues are raised in this connection.
We support you in
- planning at inheritance and company law level
- anticipated succession
- optimisation within the tax framework conditions of succession planning
- safeguarding pension schemes
- safeguarding the preservation of the company
- safeguarding the appointment of suitable successors
In addition, we advise our clients in the context of company succession regarding the pooling of the family wealth in companies and the organisation of foundation solutions.