The significance of information technology (IT) for companies and private persons, which should not be underestimated, involves special legal questions. We offer specific solutions for business practice.
Our area of consulting covers all facets of IT contract drafting regarding hardware and software. Examples are
- Cloud Computing
- Software support and hardware maintenance
- Licence contracts
- General Terms and Conditions
- Software escrow
- Sales and distribution of software and hardware
- Violations of copyright and licence rights by third parties
- E-Commerce, in particular:
- Domain law
- Company presentation on the internet
- Web design contracts
- Advice on operation of web shops and other transaction platforms
- Liability on the internet
We advise consumers on the acquisition of hardware and software and in the case of copyright and licence violations (in particular warning letters).